- 100 Fractional Filter Packs per case. Especially roasted and packaged
- Each filter pack is Individually wrapped to keep your coffee Fresh. The BREYTING Filter packs are simple, convenient and easy to use
- No messy grounds make clean-up easy.
- Available in Regular and Decaf
- Enjoy a 6 to 12 month shelf life
Ideal for hotels, motels, restaurants, offices or any fast paced
- Each filter pack makes 12 cups of coffee, using any 4 cup coffee maker, Each case contains 100 filter packs
Breyting employs a rigorous, self-imposed higher standard for cupping
and grading which results in an astonishing taste profile that is
described as having “natural hints of citrus, milk chocolate, and
jasmine with good body and smooth finish”. Renowned organizations, such
as the French CIRAD Coffee Institute placed Lao coffee among the 12 best coffees in the world.
Our beans are harvested and pooled from small estate plantations in the
mountains that rise above the Mekong River as it winds through Laos.
This region has extraordinary beans—from an Arabica Typica grown at
1,300 meters to a natural process Arabica Catimor grown at 1,000
meters—providing one of the only places in the world that produces a
superb quality wet-process Robusta grown at 1,300 meters.
Over the last couple of years, the Department of Agriculture in Laos has made a strong push to organize its own version of ACT (Agriculture Certification Thailand). This project has become quite successful and led to the formation of the LCB (Lao certification body). Breyting works in unison with the LCB, NZaid (New Zealand) and IFOAM (International Organic Labeling) to obtain certification.